Saturday 18 September 2021

#TRENDOverview - Stardoll High 2021

The next event of the season was Stardoll High, hosted by Tom and Alex - as you can guess from the name, themed around a high school, with the looks bringing all those classic high school vibes. There were a lot of styles to choose from, but plaid designs were strong amongst the over 50 attendees to the event - but it sure was a bright one with so many eye-catching colours and styles pulling your attention everywhere! I've picked out my favourite four from the event, one thing I noticed that plaid and chunky platform heels seem to be a perfect combination:
*click to view full-size*
And I also take this opportunity to share the look that I didn't quite manage to complete in time for myself - this is something different for my doll, both in terms of colour/style and overall vibes, but I really like the styling I picked out. I was very indecisive at choosing something, because I don't feel too connected to the high school theming as it has been some time since I finished school. This is Christian Dior A/W 2019:

No comments: